Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Make Money Taking Surveys With Opinion Outpost



There are tons of survey sites out there, and I belong to quite a few.

One of my favorites, though, is Opinion Outpost. 

The surveys are usually 15-20 minutes each and pay out between $1.50 and $3 a survey. Not bad, if you ask me. The nice thing is, you can cash out anytime your account gets bigger than $5 (if you get Amazon Gift Cards). You can get Amazon Gift Cards, Visa Gift Cards or a Check! You can even donate your money to the Red Cross if you like.

I've been really happy with them. I get a bunch of surveys sent to me, and although I don't always qualify for all of them, the ones I do qualify for earn a lot, so it makes it all good in my book.

If you wanna check them out, sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!