Monday, March 14, 2011

The Consumerist Shares 43 Ways to Save

Everyone loves to post articles about "Ways to Save Money." Here's a fun one from The Consumerist.

Here are some of my faves:

5. Make a cappuccino at home, instead of going to France. (although I do HEART France)


12. Ditch cable entirely. Use Netflix and Hulu instead. (I've done this for 4 years and haven't missed cable at all!)


15. Always search for free shipping and discount coupons before buying online. Better yet, hold off on purchases entirely until you get some kind of % off.


Which is your favorite tip?


Feel free to post your own money saving tips in the comment section of this post!



1 comment:

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!