Wednesday, March 23, 2011


$10 off $20 ANYWHERE!

Spend $20 or more at the store of your choice and Offermatic will give you back $10! That's 50% off and that's heck of an offer!


Check out Offermatic on Facebook, "Like" them, then check out the group deal they have.

If you're an Offermatic member, you can get $10 off $20 that you spend Anywhere IF they get 25,000 likes on Facebook. They still have a way to go, so check go "like" 'em, then tell your friends. This is an awesome deal.

For more on Offermatic, check out my post here. I've been with them for about a month, and have had some awesome offers thrown my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!