Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Offermatic- Get REWARDED for Sharing Your Spending Habits!

A lot of people have been talking about Offermatic, so I decided to give it a try.

Offermatic checks out your spending by seeing where you spend money, then gives you rewards and offers based on what you buy. Pretty cool, huh?

Just for signing up, you can get $5 of a $10 purchase at Target or Amazon. Me likey.

They use the same techno-stuffage as Mint, so although they ask for your log-in information, it's totally secure. If you use Mint.com, it's the same kind of thing. They can VIEW your information, but can't alter anything.

If you're skeptical about giving out your info, this deal probably isn't for you. If you don't mind sharing your info and getting rewarded for it, then head on over and check it out.

The site lets you list debit AND credit cards. I chose only to list my credit cards, JUST in case anything happens- my credit card companies would reverse the charges and make sure I'm not liable. The choice is yours.

Just for signing up, I got my $5 off $10 Amazon offer, AND I got 4 other offers:

$5 Amazon Rebate
$5 Toys R Us Rebate
$6 for a $12 Movie Ticket
AND
FREE $25 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate!
Not bad!

If you want more information, feel free to go to Offermatic and check it out. They had a great 90 second video that really explains what they're all about. If you have any questions, they'll be sure to answer them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!