Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Loved About it, Hated about it

Thanks to Lemuel Craft

There are a lot of things I loved about college and a lot of things I didn’t. I think the biggest thing I don’t miss at all is having roommates– now that I’m out on my own I really appreciate having my own space and the Power to Choosethings like an energy provider and what paint goes on the walls. There were times when it was nice to have people around a lot but it’s a lot more peaceful now that my house is quieter. One of the things I miss the most is actually class…I’m one of those weird people who has always loved school and learning and projects and stuff so I feel sort of like my mind is numbing now that I’m out of school. I also miss, of course, all the freedom and the parties and such but I’m older now so it’s time for me to be more responsible anyway. I don’t know, maybe I’m just feeling nostalgic for the days when things were simpler for me…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!