Saturday, May 21, 2011

Orlando Area: Orlando Sentinel Deal on Groupon- $15 For a YEAR of Weekend Service!



So, here's a great deal on the Orlando Sentinel from Groupon:

$15 for ONE YEAR of a Weekend Only Subscription to the Orlando Sentinel (regularly $73.84)

I know I'm getting this! Sunday papers alone are $1.50 if you buy them in-store, which is what I've been doing. This is an awesome deal!

The Fine Print:

  • Expires May 24, 2011
  • Limit 2 per person. Shipping address required. Valid only for new subscribers or those who haven't received home delivery in the past 30 days. Valid only in select service areas.


How to get this deal:

If you're new to Groupon, Sign Up Here first.
If you're a Groupon Expert, Click HERE to get this deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!