Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Private Selection Frozen Foods- Kroger's Got a Freezer Full of Goodness!

So, I'm not big on frozen food. A lot of it is salty, fattening and not worth the calories- not to mention it's not always cheap!

Private Selection has totally changed my mind about that. The Barbeque Chicken Pizza I got was just like something from a restaurant- and WAY cheaper!

The appetizers were tasty and just exotic enough to feel fancy, without the fancy price.

But my favorite? The dessert! Now, my sister is gluten-intolerant, and I must say I was saddened to see that they didn't have any gluten-free pizzas or appetizers, but they did have a lovely custard that she was able to share with me. It was sooooo amazingly tasty! But whatever you do, don't look at the back of the box if you're on a diet, because the numbers might just set you back a day or two, but OH was it worth it!

Overall, I was super impressed with the items I got. The only sad thing is they only have them at Kroger, and the closest Kroger to me in a state away (thank goodness I travel to Georgia for work!)

From everyday meals to super fancy ones, Private Selection definitely gives you tons of bang for your buck!

Bzzagent gave me coupons for free Private Selection food items in exchange for my feedback. All thoughts are 100% mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!