Saturday, March 12, 2011

Get Cash Back for Shopping: Ebates

There are a lot of cash back sites out there. I'm a member of a lot of them! I'm going to start highlighting some of them so you guys know how they work and all that good stuff.

I've been with Ebates the longest of any of the cash back sites. I've gotten about $250 cash back from them! Anytime you shop online, check Ebates first to see if you get cash back for shopping through them. Sometimes you can get as much as 20% cash back! That's a lot of dough!

Ebates also offers exclusive coupons to make your online shopping trip an even BETTER deal.

Just for signing up at Ebates, they'll give you $5 CASH! That's the best thing about Ebates- the cash you get back is ACTUAL cash- not gift cards or rewards, but CASH! You can use it towards anything! I love that! And you can get your payment by Check OR Paypal!

Just head on over and sign up here to get your $5

Plus, they have an awesome referral program right now. Get 4 friends to sign up, and they all get $5, PLUS YOU GET $40! Yup. $40. For giving your friends money.

Awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!