Monday, March 28, 2011

$25 for Opening a Savings Account



I've been with ING Direct Bank for a few months now, and really like them. They're an online bank, and they make it easy to switch money between your local bank and your online accounts. Because they're online, they have better rates than most banks, charge less fees, and somehow just make banking more fun.

Right now they have a deal where if you sign up for a Savings or Checking account, you can get a $25 bonus!

In order to get this bonus, you do have to be referred.

If you are interested in getting this bonus, please email me your email address (find my email form under "Contact Me" at the top of this blog) and I'll send you the referral link. 


Feel free to email me if you guys have any questions, as well. If you already have an ING account, feel free to comment with your thoughts on this post.

Who wouldn't want a little extra money just for opening an account? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!