Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Money for Searching: SWAGBUCKS

So, I HEART Swagbucks. Essentially, here's what it does...



It gives you swagbucks (a point-system-type currency) for searching the web. So, instead of Google or Yahoo!, I use Swagbucks and get rewarded when I search things online.

To give you some idea of what you can get, I've been on Swagbucks since about May, and have so far earned $115 bucks in Amazon Giftcards. Now, while that won't pay my mortgage, it does give me a little extra spending money for Christmas, for little added effort! You can choose from all types of prizes, from Giftcards to Electronics. They've got a little bit of everything!

So, check it out! Maybe you'll make enough this next year to do your Christmas Shopping next year! Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!