Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Groupon

So, I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with Groupon. For those of you who aren't, Groupon is an awesome "daily-deal" savings site! Every day a different deal is listed for 24 hours (except on weekends- Friday deals go through til Sunday night). Those deals can be for a local Beauty Salon, Sightseeing Tour, Specialty Shop, just about anything! Sometimes the deals are even good for certain website. I've saved TONS of money on cool stuff using this site. I've even gotten a bunch of Christmas presents on Groupon. :)

Discover Card Members get an extra 15% off by going through ShopDiscover on the DiscoverCard.com site! Awesomeness!

So check out Groupon HERE!

It goes by city. Orlando and Tampa are both listed, plus TONS of other cities. So check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!