Sunday, January 29, 2012

Quick and Easy Chicken Pasta



I love my crock pot! Today I made the easiest Chicken and Pasta.

Here's how to make it:

  • Throw a pound or two of frozen chicken into your crock pot
  • Dump a jar of pasta sauce into the crock pot (I used Vodka Pasta Sauce-yum!). Fill the empty pasta jar half full with water and add that into the crock pot
  • Cook on high for 4-5 hours
At this point, you could make pasta separately and dump the chicken on top, but I'm super lazy, so here's what I did:
  • Add a box of pasta (I used penne) into the crock pot
  • Add veggies if you want (I added a can of mushrooms, and some frozen onions and peppers)
  • Cook on low for at least an hour or 2, until the pasta is the way you want it
  • You can add some seasoning (italian herbs, garlic, etc) at this point if you want as well
And there you go! Top with a little cheese, and you've got the easiest chicken pasta ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!