I love my crock pot! Today I made the easiest Chicken and Pasta.
Here's how to make it:
- Throw a pound or two of frozen chicken into your crock pot
- Dump a jar of pasta sauce into the crock pot (I used Vodka Pasta Sauce-yum!). Fill the empty pasta jar half full with water and add that into the crock pot
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours
At this point, you could make pasta separately and dump the chicken on top, but I'm super lazy, so here's what I did:
- Add a box of pasta (I used penne) into the crock pot
- Add veggies if you want (I added a can of mushrooms, and some frozen onions and peppers)
- Cook on low for at least an hour or 2, until the pasta is the way you want it
- You can add some seasoning (italian herbs, garlic, etc) at this point if you want as well
And there you go! Top with a little cheese, and you've got the easiest chicken pasta ever!