Sunday, January 29, 2012

2 Week "Spend No Money on Food" Challenge Update

So, 2 weeks are up. I was REALLY good until this weekend. I hadn't spent a DIME on groceries or going out to eat. This weekend, I had to work out of town, and even though I packed a lunch, I was craving something warm to eat, so I caved in and went to Sonic and Taco Bell. Horrible, I know. I DID use gift cards both times, so at least I wasn't spending money of out my own pocket.

For the next month, I plan to go to the store and pick up a FEW things (milk, veggies, etc) and really try to continue to eat through my pantry. I'm hoping to stay under $50 for my food budget for the month. We'll see how that goes!

How did any of you do on the 2 week challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!