Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Looking into it

Guest post from: Steve Delaney

Looking into direct energy providers Abilene to see where we could save money got me thinking: we were spending too much for other services? I started calling around and found out that we could get better cable rates AND pest control rates if we went with other companies – why hadn’t I thought of this before? I knew there was something that was draining us and it turned out to be our utilities. I feel much better now knowing we’re paying everyone what we should be and not a penny more and I think the whole family is impressed by my savings prowess. I know my husband appreciates all the extra work I put into saving a few dollars here and there because that’s the money we put away for our family vacation each year. The more I save the better vacation we can take and that’s enough to get me motivated right there. I want a trip to Antigua and a massage if I have anything to say about it – that’s my only request!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!