Monday, September 19, 2011

Target: AWESOME Delimex Deal. 3 Boxes for $3.78!


Today I went to Target just to pick up something for my cousin's baby shower. I did a quick walk-through in the grocery section just to see if there was anything that caught my eye. That's when I saw this Delimex deal:

Buy 2 Delimex "Appetizers" (just about any Delimex product that's $4.89), Get One Free

This is a decent deal on its own, but on the boxes of Delimex were also $2 off coupons! They even let me use a coupon on my free box. So here's how my deal went:

Buy 3 Delimex Products (3 x $4.89)= $14.67
- $4.89 (B2G1 Free)
- $6.00 (use THREE $2 off coupon peelies)
Total: $3.78 for THREE boxes!

These might not be the healthiest things in the world, but they look mighty tasty. I'm super excited about the Rice Bowls.  I HEART Rice Bowls!

Now, keep in mind, it's up to your Target store whether or not to use a coupon on a free item, so your total may be $2 higher.

YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!