Saturday, September 3, 2011

Our baby is here!

Thanks to Wm Rowe for this guest post

We welcomed our first baby into the world last night. I have wanted to be a father for as long as I can remember, and I’m so happy that our first child is a boy. I look forward to wrestling with him in the living room, shooting hoops together when I get home from work, taking him fishing, and teaching him all that I know about life. We made so many preparations in our home for this baby. We started by having a security system installed that I found at home-alarm-systems.com. We then baby proofed the entire house, had the carpets and air ducts cleaned, painted his room, and bought new furniture for his room. My wife has been “nesting” since we found out that she was pregnant, but it was not until a few weeks ago that my motivation kicked in. We will be bringing him home in two days. I know that our lives will be forever changed with him in our world, and I think I’m up to the challenge. I know that we have many sleepless nightsahead of us over the next few months, but I also know that every second will be worth the little blessing that God has brought into our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!