Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New Blog Series Starting Next Week: Wedding Wednesday!

I'm going to try to start showcasing different series on my blog that show how to save money (or make extra money). My first series is going to be all about budget weddings!

Although a single gal myself, my sister got married a few years ago and put together the whole wedding, top to bottom, for less than $5,000!

Each week we'll show you how to save money on different areas of your wedding- the dress, the food, the venue, and more!

Hopefully you guys will find these posts fun and helpful. Some of the stuff she was able to pull off was nothing short of amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!