Monday, July 11, 2011

Lose Weight Hula Hooping!


A few years ago, I took some "Hooping" classes in a nearby park. I SUCK at hula hooping, but with this type of hooping, the hoops are weighted differently making it WAY easier to hula hoop. It's such a fun way to work out.

I saw Hoopnotica on a daily deal a few days ago and got totally excited. They have all sorts of hoops (they even sell slightly used hoops), DVDs and more awesome hooping supplies. They even have travel hoops that break down so you can take them anywhere! Such fun!

If you like non-workout working out, you really should try hooping. It's low impact, and can even be done if you're pregnant! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!