Thursday, May 5, 2011

Guest Post: Living the Retired Life


Guest post written by Alexis Steves

Now that my husband and I are retired, we made a list of all the places we would like to go in the U.S. that we haven't been yet. We live in Ohio, and we feel like there is still so much for us to see. One place that has always held our curiosity is Las Vegas. We've seen all the bright lights in movies and television, but it would be really great to see what all the fuss is about in person. In Vegas there is non-stop entertainment, and we would like to experience it after a long road trip. That would be a great way to kick off our retirement.

Before we go, we only have a few things left to do. My husband would like to go ahead and find some Hearing Aids in Ohio before we head out, and I would like to do a little shopping. I don't really have any many clothing items that would stand up in Vegas. If we are going to go to such a flashy place, I need to be looking my very best. In any case, I can't wait till we make our way there.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!