Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Good Mail Day- Target Beauty Bag and More!



For those of you who signed up for the Free Target Beauty Bag  a while ago, keep an eye out in your mail the next few days. I got my bag today! Check it out in the pic above.  It's totally cute.

The bag came with the following samples:

2 Revlon Colorburst Hot Pink Samples
1 Sample of Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo and Conditioner
1 Small Sample Bottle of Pantene Shampoo
1 Small Sample Bottle of Nivea Express Hydration Lotion

There is also a booklet with over $25 in coupons! All the coupons are Target Store coupons and expire 7/30/11. I don't have time to type up all of the coupons, but they cover just about every major hair, makeup and beauty brand. Most of the coupons are $1.00 off.

To go along with it, I also got a $10 Target Gift card from a Survey company (TOTALLY unrelated). I hadn't qualified for a survey, so my name got entered in a raffle, and I won!

I love good mail days.

What did you get today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!