Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Almay Deal at Walgreens- BIG Moneymaker!



There are some great deals this week at Walgreens. One of them is for Almay makeup. Buy one Almay product, get a $5 Register Reward (coupon that you can use on ALMOST ANY future purchase).

On top of that, Almay products are 30% off! Even without a coupon, if you buy a regularly $6.99 product, this week, you'll pay about $4.89 and get a $5 RR! That makes it free!

There are some coupons you can pair with this deal as well. Check your Walgreens for a Spring Beauty Booklet (you'll probably find it at the cosmetics counter) that has a $2 off Almay Makeup coupon (only to use at Walgreens). There are also some Manufacturers coupons out there.

Check out this deal I scored today. My store is starting to have some massive clearance deals because they are closing down. I found an Almay mascara for $2. I used one of the $2 off coupons from the Spring Beauty Booklet, so I only paid 13 cents in tax for the mascara. It THEN produced a $5 RR (wasn't sure if it would), which made for a $4.87 MONEYMAKER!

Whooo-whooo!

So, make sure you check the clearance area of your Walgreens for some awesome deals. You never know what you might find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!