Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Free Neti Pot from NeilMed!



I have horrible allergies and sinus issues. I also hate taking medicine. About a year ago, I heard about the whole neti pot thing, and got one and tried it out. Now, I'm not gonna lie, it's a little weird, but it really does help. I really need to use it more often...

Anyways...head over to NeilMed on Facebook, "Like" them, then click where it says to request a FREE Neti Pot!

Here's the info from their Facebook page:

This is a limited period offer. Click the "Like" button above, become a fan of NeilMed Neti Pot and get access to request your FREE NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot with two packets.
In order to allow as many friends as possible to try our products, we are limiting our free offer to 1 free item per address across all Facebook promotions.
Existing fans who have already requested are not eligible. Repeat and incomplete requests will be discarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!