Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Good Deal Day!

Some days, I try really hard to make good deals happen, and for whatever reason, they don't.

Today was one of those rare, but beautiful days where I didn't even try, and got tons of awesomeness thrown my way.

Let's start with the mail. Today I got:
  • A $10 BP Giftcard for getting gas at BP 5 times (this deal expires in a few days, and most of the stations are out of loyalty cards. Read about this deal here.)
  • My Office Depot rewards for the last quarter of last year (about $130 worth! And I was just needing some ink..)
  • My P&G Coupon booklet from the Facebook promo a few weeks back
  • My contract to teach some workshops and judge at this year's State Thespian Festival (and I'm making a bit more than I thought I would!)
Then I went to Target to do their "Buy 7 Frozen Items, Get a $5 Giftcard" deal (read about that here)

I had an AMAZING cashier who worked her coupon magic. I spent $19.97, got $20 back in Gift Cards, and I left there with:

20 Smart Ones Frozen Meals
3 Michelina's Meals
One Box of Frozen Veggies
2 Yogurts
1 Coffee-Mate Creamer

So, Target paid me 3 cents for all of that. In-freakin-sane.

Then, I worked on some surveys and such online and cashed out from a few different sites. I got
Amazon Gift Cards, mostly (I think I'm gonna bring myself into the new century and get a small LCD TV-hopefully using mostly Amazon gift cards...I'm still on the fence on that one...)

MySurvey- $10 Amazon GC
Inbox Dollars- $30 Check
Rewardport- $25 Amazon GC
Swagbucks-$10 Amazon GC

Plus, I'm close to getting some rewards on some other sites, too!

I'm going to start highlighting some of the survey/rewards sites I use soon. They won't make you rich, but they definitely give me more "fun money" to play with!

What a good day! How was yours??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!