Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Garden Mystery Box- Only $21.99 plus shipping! PLUS get Cash Back!



I've just started getting into gardening. I'm super excited because my cauliflower and broccoli plants just budded little baby veggies! So, this deal is right up my alley...

Today on the Graveyard Mall site, you can get a Garden-filled Mystery Box for only $21.99 (plus shipping)!

Here are the details from the Graveyard Mall site:


And, like always, we'll guarantee it.  If you don't think your box is worth what you're paying, we'll take it back and pay shipping costs, both ways!   
Oh, and because or mystery boxes tend to be very popular and take time putting together, expect your box to ship sometime between February 10th and February 21st
  • Great Items To Decorate and Take Care of Your Garden or Yard
  • All Guaranteed we'll even pay the return shipping
Only ONE mystery box per order.

So, what do you have to lose??

Also, shop through ShopAtHome and get 7% cash back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!