Sunday, February 27, 2011

Doubled Coupons at Kmart This Week!

This came in my email last night. The details on it are a bit sketchy, but it's worth checking out if you have a Kmart nearby. Keep in mind you can only use FIVE coupons to double, and you have to be a Shop You Way Rewards Member.


Exclusive to Shop Your Way Rewards Members
with a purchase of $25 or more in Grocery & Drugstore
 
7 Days Only! (2/27 thru 3/5)
Save more on your favorite National Brands
valid on grocery & drugstore manufacturer coupons
up to $2.00 face value, limit 5 coupons


If any of you try this out this week, let us know how it goes! I'm going to try to stop by my Kmart and get more details soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!