Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Make Money Doing Medical Studies

No, I'm not talking about being a total lab rat. There are some people that just bounce from study to study, getting themselves injected with all sorts of medicines. Granted, those studies do pay well, but sometimes aren't worth the risk.

I've done 2 medical studies now, and am about to start the third. I don't get rich off of the studies, but it does pay a little money, and in some cases you get free stuff! The study I'm about to start is for a brand of frozen meals. I don't have to use any special meds- I just eat what they tell me and stay on a healthy diet. AND I get paid for it!

The two Medical Research Centers that I've volunteered for have been the Orlando Clinical Research Center and the Rippe Lifestyle Institute. I've had great experiences at both places. It's been really great for me since I don't have health insurance to get bloodwork and everything done for FREE!

If you're interested in doing "clincal trials" as they're called, you can check here, or look up Clinical Research Centers near you.

If you want to know more, feel free to email me. If you're in the Orlando area and want more information on either of these centers, feel free to email me as well. I know that Rippe Lifestyle Institute is looking for study participants now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!