Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Breakfast Fritatta


I've been craving breakfast all day. I dunno what it is. I'm not big on eating breakfast in the morning, but I love breakfast for dinner. So, here's what I came up with...

Breakfast Fritatta

I started by cutting up about 4 small Potatoes (skins on). I threw those in some water and nuked them for about 5 minutes. While that was happening, I chopped up one Red Onion. I then cooked up the onion and potatoes with a little bit of oil and some Cajun Seasoning. While that was cooking, I nuked a few strips of Turkey Bacon and Turkey Sausage in the microwave. Once those were cooked, I chopped them up and threw them in the pan.

I cooked all that up, putting the cover on for a while to help soften the potatoes. I also threw some Salsa into the pan. Once it was all nicely cooked up, I poured some Egg Beaters over the mixture. I put the lid back on and let it cook for a few. Then I put a little more cajun Seasoning on top, and threw in some Cheese. Once most of the eggs were cooked through, I turned the heat off. I kept the lid on and let the eggs on top finish cooking.

And there you go. You could always omit the meat and add veggies if you want. Whatever works!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!