Thursday, December 2, 2010

Today's Groupon- Yogurtland!



I'm a little obsessed with Yogurtland. Not as much as my sister is, but still- there's a bit of an addiction there. Out of all of the different "do-it-yourself" FroYo joints I've been too, this one's the cheapest, and has the best flavors of yogurt and toppings.

Having said all that, Today's Groupon for Orlando is $5 for $10 worth of yumminess at Yogurtland! (Winter Park location only- it's across from the Winter Park Village)

Keep in mind the small print- Only ONE per person. Still an awesome deal, though. And remember to check out the different cash back sites you can use to get an even BETTER deal. Read about those HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!