Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lots of After Christmas Sales!

Unfortunately, I have to work all day today, so I won't be posting many of the deals. =( At the very least, always check out your local Target and Walmart for Christmas supplies for next year. Walgreens and CVS are great too. They usually start discounting them today at 50% off.

Within the next week, they should go down to 90% off! I'll keep you posted when that happens.

Last year I got DOZENS of candy cane shapes Dingo bones that were originally $3.99 for 39 cents a piece! Plus I loaded up on wrapping supplies (gift bags, etc) for next to nothing. So, if you're out and about, keep an eye out!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!