Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Humpday Happy Hour


This week's Humpday Happy Hour is going to be at yet another ABC Fine Wine and Spirits. I know I should branch out, but it's just such a good deal, and I had so much fun last time, I just had to go again!

Here are the details for this week's Wine Tasting at ABC:

Start Date/Time: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 6:00 PM
End Date/Time: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 8:00 PM
Description: Lake Mary Wine Tasting
Address: 980 Rinehart Road, Lake Mary, FL

They will have wines from all over the world to try. Cost is $10 and you receive a coupon good for $5 off anything you purchase that night.

Click HERE for other ABC Wine Tastings tonight (and the rest of the month)

Awesome!

If you have a happy hour near you that you'd like to share about, please comment on this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!