Wednesday, December 1, 2010

ABC Fine Wine and Spirits Coupons


If it's a holiday, with my family, there is usually wine and other adult beverages around. We just like to imbibe with a grown up drink now and then. That's why what ABC Fine Wine and Spirits is doing is awesome.
They have an advent tree, where every day they give you different coupons to use in store! Pretty cool.

Today, I clicked on December 1st and got a coupon for $5 off a $30 dollar purchase! Not bad. :)

Click here to check it out and score yourself some deals for the holidays. ABC also carries a crazy amount of wine, which makes for GREAT holiday gifts!

I'll also be going to ABC tonight to enjoy our Humpday Happy Hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!