Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Free $10 from Eversave!


Have you signed up for Eversave? Similar to Groupon and other Daily Deal Sites, Eversave has one "Save" per day (sometimes a few bonus saves as well) that can save you over 50% on restaurants, attractions and services near you.

I checked my email today and got a $10 bonus in my Eversave account, free to use however I want on ANY save! That means I can get $20 worth of food and drinks at Tolla's Italian Deli and Cafe (which WOULD cost me $10) for FREE with my Save Rewards Money

I LOVE FREE STUFF!

Make sure you check your account on Eversave and see if you got a bonus, too. If you're not an Eversave member, CLICK HERE to sign up and check them out. From food to massages, clothes to jewelry, Eversave has TONS of cool stuff near you for CHEAP!

DEALicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!