Thursday, December 2, 2010

Amazon's Deal of the Day! Cozy, Warm Fleece Throw

Brrrr. Baby, it's cold outside! AND inside, too!

I really wish I had Amazon's Deal of the Day right now. Columbia Coral Fleece Throw, Forest

Today Amazon is offering a Columbia Coral Fleece Blanket for 48% off! Usually $19.99, today it's only $10.49! That's a great deal on a blanket :) Especially a warm, cozy one. I use blankets a lot when it's cold in my house. Why heat a whole house, when I can just snuggle up in a blanket?! Saves a little dough, at least.

Oh, and these throws come in all sorts of awesome colors. So, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!