Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Upcoming Coolness- Happy Hour of the Week

So, I'm going to try to start a Happy Hour of the Week. Each week, I'll pick a great local Happy Hour and give you the stats. Hopefully I will be able to check each one out and review them here.

If you live outside of Orlando and have a local Happy Hour that you think is great, feel free to comment each week with your own local awesome happy hour.

Just because you're trying to save money doesn't mean you can't have a fun night out every now and again. :)

Tomorrow's Happy Hour- ABC Liquor Store Wine Tasting in Winter Park. $10 at the door gets you unlimited wine samples, snackage, and a $5 coupon good towards any wine you buy that night! Sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!