Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Orlando Dance Trance Fitness Deal at Living Social

A few months ago, Groupon had a deal where you got 5 Dance Trance classes for $24. That's over half off, so I thought that was a pretty good deal, and bought 2 for myself and 2 for my sis.



Today, Living Social has got an even better deal- TEN classes for $24! Crazy!

Dance Trance Fitness is on Edgewater in College Park and has fun dance fitness classes. So, if you're looking to lose a few pounds, or just love dancing, this is a GREAT deal! Classes are usually about $10/each, so you save 76% with this deal!

If you're new to Living Social, Sign Up Here and get $5 towards the first deal you buy! That's only $19 bucks for 10 Dance Trance Classes!!! I'm so jealous... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!