Friday, April 20, 2012

Playing Hooky

Guest post from: Jerald Hammond

Ever have one of those mornings where getting up and going through your routine is just more than you can handle? Today was one of those for my son and me. We had been out with our friends on Wednesday night and got in bed way later than we should. When the alarm clock went off this morning, it was a painful experience. After hitting the snooze and watching him sleep and snuggle on daddy’s side of the bed, I decided to shut off the alarm and cuddle up with him. Let’s face it, these days are numbered when he actually wants to be home with me and cuddle with me. We were having a leisurely morning of snuggling in the oversized chair when I decided to log onto www.directstartv.com and get the daily line-up of our favorite channels. I even have plans to order pizza for lunch. It’s going to be a full day of playing hooky from school and from household chores. Tomorrow, we will be back to the normal grind but hopefully well rested after a day filled with quality snuggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!