Friday, March 23, 2012

Mounds (Chocolate Coconut) Shake. Healthy and Yummy!

So, I'm going to tell you right now that when I make recipes that I'm not very good at measuring quantities, so what you see below is a rough estimate. Feel free to add more or less depending on your taste buds :)

I was Feeling the need for some chocolate, so I concocted this tonight.I made this in my new Vitamix (YAY!), but this should work in just about any blender,

Chocolate Coconut Shake 

Dump all this into your blender:

1 cup (or so) of Ice
1/2 cup Milk of your choice (whole, skim, almond, soy, coconut)
1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil (if you used coconut milk above, you can lessen/omit the coconut oil)
1 Tablespoon of Dark Cocoa Powder
1 Tablespoon of Honey

Blend in your blender until you get the desired consistency. You may have to add more ice or flavoring to get it to the taste you want.

Healthy, easy, and SOOOOO good! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!