Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2 Week "Spend No Money on Food" Challenge

So, last year's challenges didn't go as well as I would have liked. I have a crazy schedule with work, so trying to make a long-term commitment on something is tricky for me. So I've decided this year I'm breaking up my challenges into chunks. That way, there's a much better chances I'll actually stick to it and succeed! :)

My first challenge this year is a 2 week "No spending money on food" challenge. For the next 2 weeks, I'm going to do my best to eat out of my pantry. I stocked up pretty well last year, and it's about time I ate through some of my pantry!

Once February hits, my next challenge will be an eating well challenge. So, I'm using the next few weeks to finish up any "junk" that I want to eat before my next challenge. :)

Who is with me? 2 weeks of spending NO money on food.

And....GO! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!