Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Double Cash Back Tuesday- Get Double Cash Back on eBillMe!




Every Tuesday at eBillMe, you can earn DOUBLE cash back on all their gift cards!

I used eBillMe to get a bunch of gift cards for Lowe's. I then shopped at Lowe's online through Ebates (got cash back there), then used a 10% off Coupon, PLUS my eBillMe gift cards, had everything shipped to my closest Lowes, and saved almost $100 off of ceiling fans!

eBillMe has TONS of gift cards to choose from. The only "catch" is that you have to pay for the gift cards through your bank account. Once the cards are paid for, you get them mailed to you, and they put your cash back in your account. You can then USE your cash back next time you buy gift cards, or wait until you have $50 in your cash back account and they'll send you a check!

This is a GREAT way to double dip with other cash back sites during the holidays AND keep yourself from racking up crazy credit card bills!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!