Monday, October 17, 2011

50 More Disney Movie Reward Points!


Disney also has a rewards club. You can get points for buying and seeing Disney movies. They also put out free codes, which is all I've used so far. I just signed up a few months ago, and just cashed out for A $20 Disney Gift Card (no longer available) with 750 points- all FREE points I found online!

Head over here to sign up at Disney Movie Rewards. It may prompt you to enter additional info for 25 points. If so, do it. (it's just entering your address).

Then, click on this link, which will take you through a QUICK survey worth 100 points!


Here are some NEW codes to add to your account. Each is worth 10 points:

SCARY
PUMPKIN
BOO
AUTUMN
HOOK

Then try these older codes. Some may not work. If they don't, let me know and I'll take them off the list...

50 Points
COOL
9EKSMN38SH
9FTMRYWEK


25 Points
REX
Complete Your Profile (enter your address- if you've not already been prompted to do this)
FPSNN83JX9

5 Points
Z3YH23XF8P

Also, connect your Disney Movie Reward account to your Facebook account (just click the Facebook icon you see to the right of your point balance) to get an EXTRA 25 points!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!