I've heard about Straight Talk (you can usually find their plans through Wal-mart. T-Mobile provides their service), but I've been locked into a contract and not been able to try it out. I always hear great things about their plans, and the fact that they're so cheap is totally awesome!
Here's the deal:
- No contracts! How awesome is that? Just about everyone makes you sign a contract these days, so not having a contract is sooo great!
- Great coverage-nationwide. Just about everywhere you go should have great reception and connectivity. They've got Everything you need!
- Super phones from companies like LG, Samsung, and Motorola. You can get simple phones that just do talk and text, or awesome smart phones that give you web access and touch screens. They've got it all!
- Different plans to meet your needs- from small plans to give you just a bit of everything, to all-you-can call/text/web for one low price! Check out Android on Straight Talk.
- No activation, reactivation or termination fees. SWEET!
Once my contract with my current phone provider is up, I will DEFINITELY be checking them out. Here are some links to get more information about them:
How much money could YOU save??
If you have Straight Talk, tell us your thoughts in the comments below. Thanks!