Sunday, August 14, 2011

New Features Coming Soon!

Sorry I haven't been posting much. I've been trying to balance my blogging life with my work and personal life, and blogging has been losing... BUT some new changes will be coming to this blog soon.

I will still share great deals and coupons, but will also be writing more ACTUAL posts about ways to save money- more recipes, part-time/side job opportunities and more!

If there's anything special you'd like to see more of, please let me know below in the comments on this post, and we'll see what we can do to make the best blog for all of you!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!