Sunday, August 28, 2011

Crazy Good Deal on Flip MinoHD Video Camera And Waterproof Kit- Just $49 for BOTH, Shipped!

Head over to Amazon to get this awesome Flip MinoHD Video Camera - Black, 4 GB, 1 Hour (3rd Generation) NEWEST MODEL for only $49!
Even better, when you buy this Flip Video Camera, you also get a Waterproof kit for FREE!

 Just look for the blurb underneath the Flip Video Camera that says this:


Special Offers and Product Promotions

Size Name: 4 GB | Color: Black
Click the "Add both to cart" button, and you'll snag both (plus FREE shipping) for just $49!


I've always wanted one of these, and this just might be my lucky day to snag one for cheap! I've heard great things about the Flip Cameras!


Thanks, Hip2Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!