Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Now Watch Hulu Plus on Your XBox and Smartphone! 2 Weeks FREE!


I gave up cable a long time ago. I never found anything I really liked watching, and when I did, didn't really have time to watch it. It was just a big waste of money.

I now have Netflix and watch some TV on Hulu. Hulu now has Hulu Plus which gives you access to even MORE shows.

If you wanna check out Hulu Plus for 2 weeks for FREE, sign up here

You can test it out and see what you think. If you like it, it's only $7.99 a month. WAY cheaper than cable!

You can watch Hulu Plus on your Hulu enabled TV, Computer, SmartPhone, and even your XBox (which is where I watch mine!)http://hulu.com/r/j3z7Sw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!