Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Heart Free Money!

As you guys can probably guess, I belong to a bunch of rewards sites.

This week was a good one. Here's what I cashed out on this week:

  • Mypoints- Cashed in points for a $50 BP Gift Card
  • Inbox Dollars- Cashed out for a $37.09 Check
  • Checkpoints- Cashed out for a $10 Amazon Gift Card
  • ShopKick- Cashed out for a $10 Target Gift Card
  • Swagbucks- Cashed out for a $5 Amazon Gift Card

That's over $100 this week that I got for FREE! All it took was a few minutes of my time.

If you haven't signed up for these FREE rewards sites yet, here's their info:

Mypoints- Get a bonus after your first purchase through Mypoints (not necessary for signup)
Inbox Dollars- Get $5 JUST for signing up!
Swagbucks- Earn 30 Swagbucks just for joining!

For your Smartphone, download these reward apps: 
(Go to the Marketplace on your phone and search for these apps. When asked for your referral or bonus code, enter the codes below for a sign-up bonus!)

Checkpoints- Use code hollinsgal to score 300 points (worth $1)
Shopkick- Use code okapi3440 to get 50 free Kick Points!

Also, a new app that's making me about $10/week (in cash through paypal!): WeReward. Check them out online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!