Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Orlando Folks- Cheap Dental Exam, X-Rays, Cleaning and Whitening

Living Social has an awesome deal today.

$75 gets you Windermere Dental Group: Dental Exam, X-Rays, Cleaning, and Whitening, or Orthodontic Consultation with $1,000 to Spend on Procedure 

This is an awesome deal. I had just bought a Groupon for a cleaning, exam and x-rays for $69, but for $6 more, you get professional whitening! Awesomeness! I think I'm going to get this and save it for next year :)

If you're new to Living Social, click here to sign up and get $5 off this deal!
Already have a Living Social account? Click here to get this deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!