Head over here to the CVS Facebook page, enter your ExtraCare Card info, and get a $5 off $40 coupon for CVS valid through 4/10/2011. This goes great with some of the ECB freebies this week- pair them up and get a great moneymaker!
There are tons of ways to make this coupon work for you, but if you want the max amount of bucks back, here's one for you. Keep in mind this would have a higher amount out of pocket (though you'll get tons of bucks back) than making lots of small purchases, but if you don't mind that, then here ya go..
- 1 Complete Multi-Purpose Solution 12 oz $8.99
- 2 Crest or Oral B Pro-health Complete Rinse 16.9 oz $3.49 x 2= $6.98
- 2 Gum Eez-Thru Flossers 75-150 ct $2 x 2= $4
- 2 Oral-B Manual Toothbrush $2.99 x 2= $5.98
- 2 Right Guard Total Defense Body Wash 13.5 oz $3.88 x 2= $7.76
- 4 Gas-X Prevention 20 ct. $6.29 x 4= $25.16
TOTAL: $59.87 (Don't freak out yet- coupons to the rescue!)
- $5 off $40 CVS Coupon
- (Four) $4 off Gas-X Prevention product, SS 12/12
- B1G1 Oral-B Advantage or 3D White Vivid manual toothbrush, max $2.99, RP 3/13
- $2 off Oral-B Pulsar, CrossAction, or Advantage manual toothbrush, PG 4/3
- $1 off Complete multipurpose eye solution, 12 oz, SS 4/03
- B1G1 Right Guard bodywash or deodorant max $4.49 WYB product, RP 3/13
- $1 Right Guard Peelie (found on some bottles in store)
- (Two) $1 off Crest rinse, 440 mL +, PG 4/03
New Total After coupons: $26.00 + Tax
Then you get back $32.97 in ECB. That's a $6.97 Moneymaker!
You can then turn around and use those bucks toward the P & G deal ($10 in ECB wyb $30 in marked P a& G items) if you need any of that stuff, and bring down your OOP, plus get some more ECBs back! :)
Again, it is a bit more out of pocket than you'd probably want to spend, but especially if you have a lot of ECB to use (I know I do with all the Physician's Formula deals the last few weeks!) you could drastically bring down your OOP and make a really nice moneymaker!