Monday, April 11, 2011

100% Back In Rewards at OfficeMax


Of all the office supplies rewards programs, OfficeMax is my favorite, and for one simple reason- I can redeem my rewards for REAL Giftcards I'll actually use!

I usually use my rewards to get Visa or Mastercard cards (although you have to pay a few dollars in fees to get them, I can use them for everything from gas to groceries), but they have TONS of other no-fee Giftcards you can use your rewards on!

Plus, for every $75 you spend (if you are a teacher and part of the teacher's rewards program) you get an EXTRA $10! Whoo-whoo!

The reason I tell you all of this is that OfficeMax has a bunch of items this week that you can buy and later get 100% back in rewards. 

Your rewards will take a few months to arrive, but if the stuff you're buying you need anyways, it's such a good deal!

Plus, you can shop online, get free shipping if you spend more than $50, AND go thru a rewards site to get EXTRA cash back!

Make sure you're a member of their Max Perks Rewards Club, or you won't get back your rewards. Also, read the fine print for each item. Some items have different limits.

Click here to shop through Ebates and get 3% back on your purchase (plus an EXTRA $5 back if you're a new member).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!