Friday, March 25, 2011

NEW Daily Deals Page





Like knowing all of the daily deals? I only post amazing daily deals that I think are a good deal, but sometimes you might like a deal I don't post about.

Check out the ALL NEW Daily Deals page, where you can link to all the big Daily Deal sites- like Groupon, Living Social, and Jasmere. They're all in one place, so you don't have to try to remember all of the sites!

If there's a site you'd like to see listed on the Daily Deals page, please feel free to email me or leave a comment on this post. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Nice blog i like it thanks for this such information

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!