Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Make Money with Phone Apps!



Fancy phones let you use fancy apps. And apps are fun. But some apps can be rewarding.

I've downloaded a few different "reward" apps that give points for checking into different stores and scanning items. So far, the one I'm most impressed with is Checkpoints. I've made $20 in Amazon cash this month! And I did it just with checking into different places everyday and scanning some items anytime I went to the store.

All you have to do is download the Checkpoints app onto your Smartphone (for free! It's available in the Android Market and for IPhone). 

From there, the sky's the limit! Check in to different places just by clicking on your screen. If you're out shopping, scan some items with your phone to get BIG points. I think it's fun, and the points really add up fast!

If you do sign up for Checkpoints on your phone, make sure you use Bonus Code: hollinsgal to get a little bonus on sign up!

There are some other Reward Apps out there, and once I actually get prizes for them, I'll post about them. So far, the other ones I'm not as impressed with, and the prizes aren't as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!